What version of PHP is available?
We offer four versions of PHP. They are 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, and 5.5.
You can select the version you wish to use per-domain on your account.
In order to change the PHP version for a particular domain, do the following:
- Login to your Control Panel
- Go to domain settings and click on Domain Info
- Click on the domain you want to change the PHP version for (go to step 4 if you only have one domain)
- Click edit next to web service
- Scroll to PHP and click “Add” next to where it is labeled PHP Mode
- You will then be able to select your PHP version, select it and hit submit
- You need to click apply at the top of the screen for the changes take effect
Give it 5 minutes and you should be on your new PHP version.
IMPORTANT: When switching to PHP 5 it is necessary to reset all MySQL passwords using the PHP 5.x password format via the control panel.