How do I create a mail forward?
Mail forwards redirect all mail sent to the mail forward e-mail address to other e-mail addresses.
To create a new mail forward:
- Click New E-mail on the Mail Manager page:
- On the configuration page, that you will be taken to, enter the mail forward name in the Email address field.
- Check the box next to MAIL FORWARD.
- Enter destination e-mail addresses separated with ',' or ';' or 'ENTER' or 'TAB' or 'SPACE':
- Click Submit and agree with the charges, if any.
- To add e-mail addresses to the list of destination addresses, repeat the last three steps.
To remove e-mail addresses from the list of destination addresses, check the Delete box next to the target e-mail addressed and click Submit.